This is Aveox
Since 1992, Aveox has provided custom brushless DC motor & controller solutions for military, aerospace, medical, and industrial clients; we have continually developed and applied innovative motion control technology and Active Power Factor Correction to meet our customer's critical performance and environmentally-challenging requirements while achieving superior-reliability.
We establish partnerships with each client and have a proven a track record for successfully delivering quality custom power solutions for the world’s most demanding applications.
We welcome a challenge.
Supported Specifications include
- 20,000 sq ft facility
- Team of 45+ engineers and operations/assembly personnel
- Electrical, Software, Mechanical, PCB engineering capabilities
- Engineering lab, prototyping area, precision machine shop, manufacturing
- Explore innovative technologies
- Take on new and challenging projects
- Connect clients directly to our DC motor & controls experts
- Involve our engineers early to reduce the time required to develop optimized solutions
- Leverage existing designs or develop new designs to meet our client's application needs
- Draw from our extensive product and systems engineering experience to minimize delivery time